Results: 3-5 Business Days
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that’s both odorless and colorless. We are exposed to small amounts of carbon monoxide regularly. However, inhaling too much of it can cause CO poisoning.When that happens, your body replaces the oxygen in your red blood cells with carbon monoxide. This can lead to serious tissue damage, or even death. The most common symptoms of CO poisoning are dull headache, weakness, nausea, vomiting, confusion, dizziness, difficulty breathing, and loss of consciousness.
Note: Result turn around times are an estimate and are not guaranteed. Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing, or equipment maintenance.